Golf outings require 30 players or more and are permitted Monday through Friday. All golf outings will receive the professional services of our staff. Professional services include the following: assistance with the format of play, rules sheet, flag events, score keeping, scoreboards, scorecards and cart signs.
Outing packages available for 30 to 71 players, and 72 to 144 players. Shotgun starts available for groups of 72-144 players. All outings include green fees, golf cart, and a $5.00 per person golf shop credit for prizes. NOTE: additional prizes, services, and corporate merchandise are also available throughout the golf shop.
Prior to May 10th and after September 15th, we offer a discounted golf rate for groups of thirty or more.
At least 5 days prior to the event the following should be completed:
1. A final list of golf participants submitted to golf shop
2. A list of all golfing events and format submitted to golf shop
3. Prize amounts and arrangements finalized.
4. Selection of 1-3 group representatives who will arrive one hour prior to event to coordinate check in procedure.
5. All players must be made aware of the following policies:
*a. Time of arrival for all participants.
*b. Dress code: clothing that is acceptable and proper for a golf resort (i.e., no cutoffs, tank tops, swim suits).
*c. The need for adherence to the USGA and LCGC rules of etiquette and conduct.
*d. Any individual financial payments that are expected (i.e., cash bar, beverage cart, golf shop merchandise).
*e. Lake Carroll is a spike less facility.
6. In the event of inclement weather, the group sponsor is responsible for payment of all food arrangements.
Payment in-full is expected on day of your event. If special direct billing arrangements have been made prior to the event, final payment in-full is due within 10 days of the event.
For more information on golf outings and availability dates contact Jason Hill at 815-493-2808 or email us at the